Need assistance in Spanish? Call the ACA Navigator Helpline at 210-362-5254.
Questions about the Marketplace for employers with 50 employees or less:
Appointments for Market Place Navigator assistance can be made by calling:
Or toll free: 1-800-960-5201
ACA Enrollment Assistance
· It is strongly advised to have a valid email account.
· To find a system wide schedule for navigator assistance, type the phrase “Affordable Care Act” in the Event Calendar search box. Please use Chrome when you are searching the Event Calendar.
· Customers will be asked about the adjusted gross income (AGI) indicated on their 2013 tax returns.
· The following FAQ links is a one page intro to healthcare.gov. The link on the homepage is entitled “One Page Guide.”
Baptist Health System assistance
The Baptist Health System is also offering assistance:
Information on Baptist Health System’s (BHS) initiative to help consumers enroll in an Affordable Care Act (ACA) health insurance plan can be directed to the following webpage: www.pathtohealth.com
To schedule an ACA appointment with a BHS Certified Application Counselor (CAC), please contact our centralized scheduling department at (210)619-8800, option 1. During an ACA appointment, a BHS CAC will assist the consumer with an online application from beginning to end.
The most important sites to remember.
Still Need Health Coverage?
Key Dates to Remember:
- November 15, 2014. Open Enrollment begins. Apply for, keep, or change your coverage.
- December 15, 2014. Enroll by the 15th if you want new coverage that begins on January 1, 2015. If your plan is changing or you want to change plans, enroll by the 15th to avoid a lapse in coverage.
- December 31, 2014. Coverage ends for 2014 plans. Coverage for 2015 plans can start as soon as January 1st.
- February 15, 2015. This is the last day you can apply for 2015 coverage before the end of Open Enrollment.