Items to "Find"
1. Make a Halloween costume out of household items
2. Create a Thanksgiving center piece out of things found in nature
3. Design a social distance Halloween candy delivery system
4. Make a sugar skull without using sugar
5. Carve a pumpkin with a library or literary theme
6. Make a Day of the Dead altar for your favorite dead celebrity or celebrities
7. Draw a Thanksgiving scene using your non-dominant hand or with your foot
8. Use pumpkin spices to create a Fall scene or object
9. Use candy corn to make corn on the cob
10. Take a selfie with a scarecrow (bonus points if it's in a field)
11. Dress your pet in a Halloween costume (bonus points if it's a black cat)
12. Look for a Pumpkin that is not orange
13. Find fall leaves from as many different trees as you can
14. Create art with Fall leaves of different colors on a piece of paper
15. Take a picture of individual items that are each color of the rainbow (red, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple)
16. Prepare for winter- put on as many layers of clothes as you can.
17. Who needs turkey? Take a picture of a live duck (don’t eat it).
18. Take a picture in front of the Alamo or other San Antonio landmark wearing a costume
19. Carve a turkey out of a vegetable or fruit
20. Create your own funny tombstone using a made-up name