Normally a scavenger hunt requires you to hunt for physical objects out in the world. In this time of the pandemic we decided to hold a hunt you can do safely in your own home or through social distancing.
Contestants will register for the hunt using a form this site. Please think of a team name when you register and use that name to submit entries.
The registration will begin October 15th. You will have until November 30 to complete all or some of the items. You can do as many or as little of the items as you'd like. Submit them using the submissions page (to be added October 15) and we will give kudos to those who complete all the items and highlight some of the entries on this site.
1. Submit items by photo or video. Photos must be less than 5 MB.
2. Please keep videos short. No more than one minute and not bigger than 20 MB.
3. Entries must be family friendly.
4. Please practice social distancing.
5. More than one person may work on the item other than the person registering.
6. Have fun! Be wacky! Be creative!