General Cosplay and Attendee Conduct Rules
- Pop Madness is a family friendly event. Costumes deemed lewd, obscene or offensive will not be permitted. All costumes worn should be suitable for public display.
- Some form of footwear is required. Bare feet are not permitted.
- Bags are allowed but are subject to a bag check at the discretion of security.
- Simulated or costume weapons are allowed but must be checked at the entrance and approved. Any weapon or prop with a sharp metal edge is not permitted.
- We prefer simulated or costume weapons be holstered. We ask that you do not swing weapons in a public area and be mindful of others when moving throughout the library or posing for photos.
- Please do not bring overly large or bulky props. There will be a prop check at the front door to make that determination.
- No bags or props will be held for attendees by the library. Any unacceptable prop or weapon must be taken off the premises.
- During the Cosplay Contest no strollers will be allowed in the auditorium.
- In general, library policy must be followed. View Patron Conduct Policy